Young Burbank Players/ Burbank Players
In our Progressive, Year-long Acting Classes:
Young Burbank Players (11+)
- Learn techniques of acting for auditions and on stage.
- Learn how to break down a role and research character motivation and objectives
- Gain knowledge of various acting methods ( building their toolbox) and how to use these methods in performance
- Learn how to use their bodies, voices and experiences to bring a character from the page to the stage
- Learn basic vocal techniques for speaking and singing
- Learn basic music theory
- Receive an overview of technical theatre concepts such as lighting, stagecraft, costume design and choreography
- Learn about scene writing, directing and casting- learning what it's like to sit on "the other side of the table"
- Create original works and gain a deeper understanding of how to develop character and story.
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and work as a team.
- Perform in low-pressure informal class presentations and End of Year Celebration Performance
- Have an opportunity to perform in our staged productions through our Young Performers Program.
HAVE FUN, make friends, build self-esteem, creativity & leadership skills
Great fun for All!
Non-Refundable Annual Registration 2017-2018 Season
Acting Class YBP/BP
* NOTE: If you start the Season late, please still sign up for the normal subscription of 10 payments - we will credit your account back months you missed (or paid in person). Also for the family discount please either let us know in the office or email us and we'll apply the discount as a credit.
Special Adult Class on demand, inquire about availability before paying.
Adult Acting Class (Burbank Players) is available in 10 week sessions on demand.