What to Bring/ Wear To Class
FOR ALL CLASSES/ REHEARSALS/CAMPS/WORKSHOPS
- Wear something comfortable and easy to move in. Classes held in dance studio room- clean athletic, non-marking shoes - No shoes that are worn outside
- No gum or dangling/ distracting jewelry
- No costumes are allowed in class unless a dress up day is announced by the individual teacher or is an in-class performance or rehearsal
Bring a notebook and pencil, and a hard clipboard to every class along with a folder with scripts, scenes, assignments, etc, books and other supplies.
RECOMMENDED: Water bottle or money to purchase (or SS Cash Card)
- Wear something comfortable and easy to move in. Classes held in dance studio room - clean athletic, non-marking shoes - No shoes that are worn outside
- No gum in class. No distracting/dangling jewelry.
- Bring a notebook and pencil, instrument(s), supplies, work books, song books, folder with assignments, etc. to your classes. RECOMMENDED: Water bottle or money to purchase (or SS Cash Card)
STUDIO SHARISE CASH CARDS
We know it's sometimes easy to forget your water or other necessities. So you can purchase a Studio Cash Card that we will keep on file for you on those days you just “forgot to bring...”
Cash cards can be purchased in any amount. Ask us at the front desk
Children's Film Studio: Coming soon!
Digital Music Production: Coming soon
- For Directions to our school located in San Jose, see here
- Return to Dance classes
- Return to Acting Classes
- Return to Muisic Classes