SSFit Training For Peak Performance
Total Body Training For Peak Performance
Dance is not only an art form, but a sport; dancers are not just artists, but athletes. Building endurance, muscular strength and balance, and increasing your flexibility for better range of motion, is necessary for performance excellence, injury prevention and a dancer's longevity. With Studio Sharise Fit classes, you will improve your body's ability to handle the demands that dance brings, improve your performance while improving your health, and your body.
SSFiit Classes can be included in dance packages and parents of currently enrolled students receive 50% off of SSFIT Classes
Classes are open for dancers and non-dancers ages 10 +
(Exercises are modified depending on age and fitness level)
- Our classes are designed to be a total fitness program for both the performer and non-performer.
- Unlike gym classes, where you are packed in like sardines, our class size is limited and your name is known.
- You'll get one-on-one attention in every class,ensuring you get a safe and effective work-out.
- You'll be pushed to your personal maximum and feel encouraged in every class.
- Sharise makes sure every class is designed to be effective and enjoyable
"Thanks Sharise! you make the class fun and kill me at the same time!!!" -SS Bootcamp Survivor
In this non-stop class, You'll burn calories, build stamina, cardiovascular and muscular endurance & strength, coordination,agility and speed
Stretch for Performance
Improve your extension, strengthen your body for better performance in dance or life.
Want to train like a dancer? Take our Power Pointe class! With the use of stability balls, Pilate balls, and exercise bands you'll develop strength, power, balance and grace!
Non-Refundable Annual Registration Fee