Little Burbank Singers/Jr Burbank Singers age (5+)
Children explore the world of music together
and enjoy the fun and excitement of being part of a singing group.
Techniques and vocal training are gently introduced so that no harm is done to the young voice. Students will learn how to read music, learn proper breath control, how to harmonize in a group, and understand basic rhythmic patterns using fun instruments such as boom whackers and hand drums.
A fun class for boys & girls!
Students have the joy in performing not only in our informal performances for family and friends, but also in our Celebration Performances at the end of the year! Students also enrolled in our Young Performers Program will perform in our staged productions and concerts
- Read about the benefits of Group Singing class here
- What to Bring to Class
- Return to Music Classes
- For Directions to our school located in San Jose, see here
For All Classes/Rehearsals/Camps:
- Wear something comfortable and easy to move in.
- No gum in class. No distracting/dangling jewelry.
Bring a notebook and pencil, instrument(s), supplies, work books, song books, a folder with assignments, etc. to your classes.
Recommended: water bottle or money to purchase
Music Class: Group Singing (all ages)
* NOTE: If you start the Season late, please still sign up for the full 10 month subscription - we will credit your account back months you missed (or paid in person). Also for the family discount please either let us know in the office or email us and we'll apply the discount as a credit.