Children ages 3-5/6 Take Imaginary Adventures while exploring the fun of
Tap, Jazz and Hip-Hop!
Great for Boys and Girls!
Our specialized preschool Dance Adventures class will have your little mover and shaker tappin' and groovin' and having tons of fun! Children will love exploring basic tap, jazz and hip-hop moves while taking imaginary adventures throughout the year- complete with themed music, thematic imagery and matching props!
Each class begins by warming up our muscles and reviewing our tap and hip hop steps during our funky circle warm-up. We practice our Dance Adventure Dance Moves such as brush, dig and stomp, boogie woogies and flash trick steps. .
We practice our Dance Adventure dances that your child can't wait to perform for you in class during parent share day. And then each class ends with your child getting a sticker to reward and celebrate their progress and success!
Every class is designed to allow for fun and creative expression in all children while learning the very basic foundation of dance movement. Our preschool classes help build coordination, confidence and prepare students for the classroom environment. Different, fun themes are introduced throughout the year to keep children excited and eager to move! Children are taught in a loving, encouraging environment filled with laughter & tons of FUN!
- New, magical themes introduced throughout the year to keep little dancers engaged and excited!
- A coloring page to match each theme
- A personal sticker chart to track and celebrate each new term and skill learned.
- Students perform in informal parent share days.
- At the end of every theme, each child receives her very own Certificate of Achievement to celebrate their efforts and dedication.
- Each certificate reflects the theme so many children enjoy collecting them throughout the year!
Performance opportunity! Plus: Students have the opportunity to perform in our June Celebration Performance!
DA Kids Hop & Tap (3-5/6)
Girls: Any colored leotard or form fitting T shirt and black, ankle length leggings
Black Patent Velcro Tap shoes
Black, Split-soled Jazz shoes
Boys: Any color T-shirt and Black dance pants or sweat pants
Black Slip-On Tap shoes
Black, Split-soled Jazz shoes
Everyone: LONG HAIR MUST BE SECURELY TIED UP
Recommended: water bottle or money to purchase (or SS Cash Card), dance shrug and leg warmers during winter months
- Check out our Ballerina Princess preschool ballet class
- Why a Dress Code? And how to order
- For Directions to our school located in San Jose, see here
- Return to Dance classes
Summer Session 2017 no registration fees
DANCE: 5 Weeks! June 27th till August 5th. (Closed July 1st-4th)
ACTING: 5 Weeks! June 27th till August 5th. (Closed July 1st-4th)
Non-Refundable Annual Registration 2017-2018 Season
* NOTE: If you start the Season late, please still sign up for the full 10 month subscription - we will credit your account back months you missed (or paid in person). Also for the family discount please either let us know in the office or email us and we'll apply the discount as a credit.